So, I will leave you with some random thoughts and promise to bring you totally up to date soon:
1. The new mammogram guidelines are crap. Who cares if you have 2 days of anxiety, or repeat tests, as long as your boobs get to stay attached to your body?
2. A Dr. Beavers was discussing said mammogram guidelines on NPR. If you don't think that an OB/Gyn named Dr. Beavers isn't funny, well, I can't help you.
3. My father's doctor called me and left a message last week. I haven't called back. I think they are trying to schedule a follow-up visit. Guess they didn't get the memo.
4. Along those lines, the nurses from his hospital wing sent him a get well card last week. Guess they didn't get the memo either.
4. I'm having increasing moments of sadness. I keep trying to squash them because I don't feel like dealing with it. This is probably unhealthy.
5. I need to pay bills more often. I think the utility company likes to be paid monthly. I'm not quite living up to that.
6. Its dark ALL THE TIME. Perhaps you have noticed.
7. Prof and I have been together for six months. And I still like him. And I've never, not once, wanted to wring his neck. He's never made me cry. He's never made me mad. He's never made me feel unloved or unappreciated. My, what a difference a year makes.
8. I'm NOT having his babies. Enough said.