This weekend, mine went like this:
- Take time to relax (ha!)
- Go on wicked long hike (check)
- Wailin' Jennys Concert (check, and fucking amazing)
- Big House hunting adventure (check)
- Make all dirty laundry magically get cleaned and put away (no check)
- Weed the garden and plant stuff (no check)
- Organize a closet. Any closet (no check)
- Finish all necessary homework (no check)
- Start packing for Amsterdam (no check)
- Get new glasses readjusted so they stop making dent in my head (no check)
- Pack lunch (no check)
- Pack gym bag (no check)ut
- Spend quality time with Prof (check)
- Spend quality time with friends (quasi-check)
I feel this pressure to have everything completely perfect and done in the house on Sunday night, because come Monday, ain't nothing getting done, and its a slow decline into chaos by the end of the week. The more chaotic it starts on Monday morning, the worse and worse it gets through the week. It wasn't always quite this bad - but Prof adds twice the amount of laundry to the mix, and twice as many groceries to buy (no, nix that. Three times as many). He pulls his weight, don't get me wrong, but always falls asleep before the laundry is done. Like now. So, even if I go get it, I can't put it away and I start monday out in chaos.
And this is why I hate sundays. It was like this in 8th grade (I don't WANNA go to school tomorrow), I thought maybe someday I'd be over it. But I'm not.
I don't WANNA go to work tomorrow.
I also don't want to stay home and do laundry. So, I guess I have to put on my big girl pants and go. That is, if my big girl pants are clean.